Text: Finding time to support each other and do things together will be invaluable for all the family. The importance of positive, face-to-face interactions cannot be underestimated.
Things that you might consider doing as a family:
- Read together and discuss what you are reading (see the Reading page for more information).
- Support your child with a Personal Interest Project - maybe even do your own!
- Talk with your child about their home learning.
- Exercise together!
- Write quizzes together and do them as a family.
- Play a board game together (chat as you do it - it isn’t about the board game...).
- Play a computer game together (don’t worry if you aren’t any good at computer games - just do it together and be ready to laugh at yourself!).
- Cook together! Jamie Oliver has some great tips and recipes you could try.